Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TakeACTION - The Back Issues

It was recently mentioned to me by a good friend that our ActionCOACH Franchise here in Southern Ohio should start a blog and at least post the back issues of our weekly newsletter, TakeACTION (from which this blog gets its name).

That being said, for those of you reading who don't know what this is all about please visit:

www.actioncoach.com/davidbeam

I (Nathan Beam) am the Business Development Manager for our business and I work for my Dad, David Beam. Several months ago we launched a weekly e-newsletter which has gained a small following. Ever since then I have gotten several requests for back issues.

That is what this blog is all about. A posting of our weekly articles and because of the wonderful technology of blogging, your all's questions and comments.

I hope that you enjoy what we have to offer as we strive to provide yet another avenue of value for the business community.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm the "old man" in this endeavor. My son told me today that we have a blog - I thought that was a form of country dancing (or is that clogging?) Anyway, I'm so glad Nathan is keeping me in the current century as much as possible, and I hope everyone will enjoy this tool and will take full advantage of the information and sharing with other business people. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete